For all those twitter fans out there who don’t leave a second of their life without tweeting here is how you can keep doing so even from your Ubuntu Desktops
Its just a two step process with installation of Adobe Air first and then the DestroyTwitter App
Installing Adobe Air :
- For .deb just double click the downloaded file or open with GDebi (pretty simple isn’t it)
- For .bin file do the following
- Pop up The Terminal and browse to the directory where .bin file is present (Or just save it to the /home/user and just open the Terminal)
- Type chmod +x AdobeAIRInstaller.bin (You Can Also Do The Same Via Right Click>Properties>Permission and Check the Execute Option that allows program to be executed as Script)
- Then sudo ./AdobeAIRInstaller.bin (Enter Password If Required)
Since we’ve now installed Adobe Air ,installing Apps is just couple of clicks away
Extract the DestroyTwitter app from the zip file you just downloaded & just double click your DestroyTwitter202.air file and there you go .
Happy Tweeting …!!!