AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android Apps directly on Android devices. AIDE supports the full edit-compile-run cycle: write code with the feature rich editor offering advanced features like code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, and run your App with a single click.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
- Edit-compile-run cycle – Create a sample App with a single click, run your App with a single click, no root access required.
- Real-time error checking – Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type.
- Code formatter – Organize imports, out-comment code, create setters/getters/constructors from fields.
- Code navigation – Goto defintion, find usages, goto symbol, goto class.
- Very fast editor – Code completion for Java and Android XML, Android online help directly from the code, syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- File Browser – Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder.
Source – Google Play
Njoy Developing your ideas !