The latest version of the Mozilla Firefox, Firefox 11 is now available for download officially. Firefox 11 brings along a bunch of new features and a ton of bug fixes. The new features of the update include synchronization features for Google Chrome, where users can move settings and bookmarks to Firefox easily. It also has new developer tools, such as the 3D Page Inspector, which allow developers to look at parts of the pages in 3D.
PPA will be available very soon. Stay tuned !
- Firefox can now migrate your bookmarks, history, and cookies from Google Chrome.
- With Sync enabled, add-ons can now be synchronized across your computers.
- The CSS text-size-adjust property is now supported.
- Redesigned media controls for HTML5 video.
- The outerHTML property is now supported on HTML elements.
- Numerous bug fixes.
- The Style Editor for CSS editing is now available to web developers.
- Web developers can now visualize a web page in 3D using the Page Inspector 3D View.
- SPDY protocol support for faster page loads is now testable.
- XMLHttpRequest now supports HTML parsing.
- Websockets has now been unprefixed.