AppGlass is an open source, lightweight application launcher for your Linux operating system. Before installing, this will make a lot of changes, check the script if you want, it will also undo many of your desktop tweaks, so be careful.
wget https://github.com/kumarasinghe/appglass/releases/download/1.0/appglass_installer.tar.gz cd /home/Downloads tar -xvzf appglass_installer.tar.gz cd appglass_installer sudo bash ubuntu_install
That’s all !
- Faster application search: It loads all the launchers to the memory to serve you at a glance.
- Appealing interface: AppGlass uses fake transparency to look gorgeous and less resource hungry at the same time.
- Inbuilt File Search: It can search your home directory for your files.
- Inbuilt Music Player: Why not listening to music while you work? Just bring up AppGlass with your special key, choose the track you like and simply carry on your work.
- WebMusic Plug-in: AppGlass allows you to stream music even through free online services, without ever leaving the application you are working on!
- Lightweight: AppGlass code base weighs less than 100 kB.